I SEEM to have found a solution...
(As there have been some before, I won't get too excited...
It seems to be a problem with both LightDisplayManager and MintDisplayManager (LightDM and MDM)
The following seemed to fix it:
1) Open Terminal, and go root
2) Run the following code: (Replace mdm
if you use LightDM)
- Code: Select all
3) Reboot (And see the "Broken pipe" message for the last time)
4) At this time the message was gone, but the Mint desktop did not load properly the first boot (Don't know if y'all will get this too)
5) Rebooted again, after which the desktop loaded properly too...
This seemed to fix it for me...