UbuntuOne & MATE/Caja

Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
ale.mlow

UbuntuOne & MATE/Caja

Post by ale.mlow »

Sorry, this is a stupid thing but, is there a way to get Caja (in MATE DE) showing the flags of UbuntuOne properly? i mean, when U1 is synchronizing some files and folders, these stuff appear in nautilus with a double arrow flag indicating that the file is under sync. the Caja manager looks petty good in MATE, and i would like to use it instead of nautilus. i even removed nautilus, and at a first glance everything was ok. but because of this lack of Caja i got back and reinstalled nautilus. its a bullshit, but is a important one...
thanks

alexandre
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
kamran

Re: UbuntuOne & MATE/Caja

Post by kamran »

I am seeing the same issue ubuntu one commands don't appear in the context menu of Caja. it is also true for dropbox, and you can see dropbox sync icons on the folders in nautilus but not in Caja.

---- update ----

I installed caja-dropbox to fix the dropbox issue

https://github.com/mate-desktop/caja-dropbox

But Ubuntu one still doesn't work, I even uninstalled nautilus, but still can't see U1 in context menu.
Frannoe

Re: UbuntuOne & MATE/Caja

Post by Frannoe »

Return to “Software & Applications”