Hello from Saudi Arabia

Welcome to newcomers! Don't hesitate to introduce yourself.
Forum rules
Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
Foffa

Hello from Saudi Arabia

Post by Foffa »

Hello guys

i'm from Saudi Arabia ,currently living in Egypt i'm 32 years old and i'm a communication developer in Nortel corporation

and i'm a new Linux user and i hope learn much about this OS

Thanks
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
xenopeek
Level 25
Level 25

Re: Hello from Saudi Arabia

Post by xenopeek »

Hi shift12345, welcome to the Linux Mint forums :D Thanks for joining the forums!

Be sure also to check out the Community website (tutorials, hardware and software reviews, ideas), and the Cinnamon Spices website for adding even more themes, applets and extensions to Cinnamon.

You can also chat in real-time with other Linux Mint users. In the Mint Menu, in the Internet section, start the application XChat IRC. You will automatically get connected to #linuxmint-chat for general chat and #linuxmint-help for support with other Linux Mint users.

Have fun with Linux Mint.
The-Wizard

Post by The-Wizard »

Welcome to the Mint family forums

wizard
Foffa

Post by Foffa »

xenopeek wrote:Hi shift12345, welcome to the Linux Mint forums :D Thanks for joining the forums!

Be sure also to check out the Community website (tutorials, hardware and software reviews, ideas), and the Cinnamon Spices website for adding even more themes, applets and extensions to Cinnamon.

You can also chat in real-time with other Linux Mint users. In the Mint Menu, in the Internet section, start the application XChat IRC. You will automatically get connected to #linuxmint-chat for general chat and #linuxmint-help for support with other Linux Mint users.

Have fun with Linux Mint.
shift12345 :D !!!!? Hi

thanks for for greeting and i will follow your tips and advice .. :)
Foffa

Post by Foffa »

The-Wizard wrote:Welcome to the Mint family forums

wizard
thanks and i hope we can be good family
marouane87

Post by marouane87 »

Hi :)
Salam alaykom and ramadhan moubarak :D
I hope you'll enjoy Linux Mint as much as we do :wink:
Foffa

Post by Foffa »

marouane87 wrote:Hi :)
Salam alaykom and ramadhan moubarak :D
I hope you'll enjoy Linux Mint as much as we do :wink:
Ramadan Mubark :D

Thanks, im already enjoying using Linux Mint, what a wonderful
xenopeek
Level 25
Level 25

Post by xenopeek »

!@#$% wrote:shift12345 :D !!!!? Hi
How to type your username on my keyboard. I was about to type it wrong, till I figured the sequence out :wink:
Foffa

Post by Foffa »

xenopeek wrote:
!@#$% wrote:shift12345 :D !!!!? Hi
How to type your username on my keyboard. I was about to type it wrong, till I figured the sequence out :wink:
it's weird name i know :D same as my display picture :lol:
mysoomro

Post by mysoomro »

!@#$% wrote:Hello guys

i'm from Saudi Arabia ,currently living in Egypt i'm 32 years old and i'm a communication developer in Nortel corporation

and i'm a new Linux user and i hope learn much about this OS

Thanks
Asalam Alaikum Shift12345 :D It's nice, unique username.. Welcome to the linuxmint community! It's a wonderful community. And I think you're going to love this community as much as we do..
Linux Mint is the best start for the people who are new users of Linux.. Hope you have a great time with Linux Mint.. :)

Return to “Introduce Yourself”