Purchase apps as in Ubuntu

Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
Nemo24

Purchase apps as in Ubuntu

Post by Nemo24 »

Hi!

Again, Brand New Mint User.
Using Ubuntu, it happened to me to install some purchasable apps from the Ubuntu software center, and i'd like to install them again here in Mint (also because of the issues that you can find AND the many apps that cost 0.00$).
How could it be done? I saw the Ubuntu multiverse repo, but still I can't find those apps...

Thanks,
Nemo
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
remoulder
Level 17
Level 17

Re: Purchase apps as in Ubuntu

Post by remoulder »

You'll need to install and use the ubuntu software centre.
[Edit] your original post and add [SOLVED] once your question is resolved.

“The people are my God” stressing the factor determining man’s destiny lies within man not in anything outside man, and thereby defining man as the dominator and remoulder of the world.
mfreeman
Level 4
Level 4

Re: Purchase apps as in Ubuntu

Post by mfreeman »

I tried this, but when I run the Software Center, the "For Purchase" section is empty. It would be a really nice addition to Linux Mint to be able to use this, or to have it in the Mint Software Manager would be even better!

Any idea how to enable the "For Purchase" section of the Ubuntu Software Center when in Linux Mint 13?

Return to “Software & Applications”