how to install gyachi in lmde .deb pakage 64 bits

Archived topics about LMDE 1 and LMDE 2
rautatea

how to install gyachi in lmde .deb pakage 64 bits

Post by rautatea »

download from the folowing link the tar.gz arhive and extract whatever you want , after install first all 3 deb pakage with libgtkhtml2 , and after start to install gyachi .deb , start with alldeb and after the rest of them

https://www.box.com/s/447702deba568cb403c2

good luck

ps.!!!! very important there it s a pakage for gyachi " gyachi_1.2.10-1mlrepo1_amd64.deb " DO NOT INSTALL !!! JUST THE REST OF THEM , THANK YOU AND ALL THE BEST

ps1. this pakage it s for 64 bits , and i am very sorry because i lost the pakages for 32 bits
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
zerozero

Re: how to install gyachi in lmde .deb pakage 64 bits

Post by zerozero »

was this tested in lmde?
rautatea

Post by rautatea »

i already use in lmde , and i use before in solusos wich is debaian based as well...
zerozero

Post by zerozero »

ok then, regarding the fact that you are "packaging" .deb files in box.com i'm too lazy to type so i'm going to copy&paste what i think:
If you don't know me, you shouldn't trust me. Installation of binary packages from unknown sources is strongly discouraged! If you still want the Debian package below, download the source package (the source package is signed with my OpenPGP key, which is signed by several Debian Developers and can be obtained from keyring.debian.org, which only distributes keys of Debian Maintainers and Debian Developers) and verify the changes I've made in the .debian.tar.bz2. The .orig.tar.bz2 should have the same MD5 hash (63639cfe9addb75cd40726cac36bcf8a) as upstream's tarball (if not, download the .tar.bz2 tarball from winehq.org and use it as the .orig.tar.bz2). Then build the binary yourself.
rautatea

Post by rautatea »

zerozero wrote:ok then, regarding the fact that you are "packaging" .deb files in box.com i'm too lazy to type so i'm going to copy&paste what i think:
If you don't know me, you shouldn't trust me. Installation of binary packages from unknown sources is strongly discouraged! If you still want the Debian package below, download the source package (the source package is signed with my OpenPGP key, which is signed by several Debian Developers and can be obtained from keyring.debian.org, which only distributes keys of Debian Maintainers and Debian Developers) and verify the changes I've made in the .debian.tar.bz2. The .orig.tar.bz2 should have the same MD5 hash (63639cfe9addb75cd40726cac36bcf8a) as upstream's tarball (if not, download the .tar.bz2 tarball from winehq.org and use it as the .orig.tar.bz2). Then build the binary yourself.
i think you don t like my help or you don t like me....up to you , any way i don t build my self this debs i found after whecks of search on google and a lots and lots of forums , so if you or any member of this forum want to try it s ok , if not it s ok as well , i don t really care , i just want to help because there it s many users like me or whatever who want a deb file for gyachi ( debian ), i was lost the 32 bits debs so i just have the 64 , if you or anybody else want to apreciate my work i am happy with that, if not i am happy as well ,some user already apreciate me for this , so with one thank you in plus or in minus i am the same person , simple like that ...thank you

ps i am Admin on a diferent forum for a distribution base on debian too , so i don t think i have time for jokes

sorry because i try to help

Return to “LMDE Archive”