Hi ! im from greece, i m using linux mint 13 cinammon 64bit

Welcome to newcomers! Don't hesitate to introduce yourself.
Forum rules
Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
xrhstaras

Hi ! im from greece, i m using linux mint 13 cinammon 64bit

Post by xrhstaras »

Hi ! im from greece, i m using linux mint 13 cinammon 64bit , and i'm very happy that i finally get rid of ubuntu it was too heave for no reason.
Linux mint is the only choice if you want a good ubuntu derivative distro , on ubuntu i had bad performance,i had too less fps , it was slow without any reason.
I'm so happy that i finally found linux mint and i have a linux installation the way i want !
I do everything with linux, from internet marketing, web desing to e-book creation , video editing , video converting, dvd ripping, programming in python , databases, word processing, listen music, photo management, web surfing, watching movies in hi definition, using tranmission to download and other many things using only native linux applications.
On linux mint i dont have blue tint/faces on youtube videos , i dont have tearing on video playback, i have maximum fps on 3d games, i can play dvds right away etc
I won't change linux mint for anything.

- I would like to see more new apps from many repos on linux mint
- I would like to keep developing/testing the cinammon shell and leave mate. I would like to be able to close application when i'm on expose (top left screen corner)
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
xenopeek
Level 25
Level 25

Re: Hi ! im from greece, i m using linux mint 13 cinammon 64

Post by xenopeek »

Hi xrhstaras, welcome to the Linux Mint forums :D Thanks for joining the forums!

Be sure also to check out the Community website (tutorials, hardware and software reviews, ideas), and the Cinnamon Spices website for adding even more themes, applets and extensions to Cinnamon.

You can also chat in real-time with other Linux Mint users. In the Mint Menu, in the Internet section, start the application XChat IRC. You will automatically get connected to #linuxmint-chat for general chat and #linuxmint-help for support with other Linux Mint users.

Have fun with Linux Mint.
The-Wizard

Post by The-Wizard »

Kalispera xrhstaras

Welcome to the mint family forums,

what part of of Greece are you from [i'm off to the Ionian island of Cefalonia for a return visit at the end of September]

Yasus
wizard
xrhstaras

Post by xrhstaras »

Hello there
(geia soy file !)
The-Wizard wrote:Kalispera xrhstaras

Welcome to the mint family forums,

what part of of Greece are you from [i'm off to the Ionian island of Cefalonia for a return visit at the end of September]

Yasus
wizard
xrhstaras

Post by xrhstaras »

I Forgot to say that i use linux mint with rakarrack and guitarix plus ardour and lmms for guitar effects and multitrack music composition...

Return to “Introduce Yourself”