Hi everybody

Welcome to newcomers! Don't hesitate to introduce yourself.
Forum rules
Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
thebarx

Hi everybody

Post by thebarx »

I'm Barz Ilaí Vázquez from Guadajalajara, Jalisco, México.
Linux Distros I have used:

Fedora 6
Ubuntu 6.06
Ubuntu 7.04
Ubuntu 7.10
Ubuntu 8.04
Ubuntu 8.10
Ubuntu 9.04
Ubuntu 10.04
Ubuntu 10.10
Ubuntu 11.04
Ubuntu 12.04
Linux Mint 12
Debian 5
Centos 5.5
Fedora 16
Fedora 17

Unfortunately for Digital Art I have some issues in the past and I had to return to Window$ most to the times beacuse of the wacom support for express keys,the suport for my legendary ATI Radeon X1200, and some xorg issues that make me angry many times in the past. I loved use Autodesk Maya and gnome 2(when was supported) I read that is comming again with MATE, that are really good news, but sincerly I have some Issues already with wacom support.

I haven't move already I hope I have an answer for wacom express keys for the debian version of this distribution, but since in windows is notting but problems, I think I see you soon. Despite I haven't installed already, seems that my duties will demand me to do that soon. Is better being informed about many issues first than suffer the concequences of ignorance. Hope you see you soon on a linux partition
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
jesica

Re: Hi everybody

Post by jesica »

Good day and welcome to Mint

I am sure we can found a solution to suit your needs

just give a shout
xenopeek
Level 25
Level 25

Post by xenopeek »

Hi thebarx, welcome to the Linux Mint forums :D Thanks for joining the forums!

Be sure also to check out the Community website (tutorials, hardware and software reviews, ideas). You can also chat in real-time with other Linux Mint users. In the Mint Menu, in the Internet section, start the application XChat IRC. You will automatically get connected to #linuxmint-debian for support with other LMDE users.

Have fun with Linux Mint.
thebarx

Post by thebarx »

Thanx Guys, and xenopeek, I think I'll try the chat; I used Crunch Bang linux(Desktop version of Ubuntu with Openbox as a Main Desktop Enviroment) ,and a guy from the UK helped me a lot that time (I think it was based on Ubuntu 8,10 that time), and helped me a Lot to configure the keyboard because Autodesk Maya 2009 was like a princess talking about the keyboard configuration, I learned a lot configuring the rc.xml, but well, that were good times. I remember that my Graphic Card (ATI Radeon x1200) got tired many times and was a real gray mess, anyway, as I told it before I think I'll try the chat
The-Wizard

Post by The-Wizard »

Welcome to the mint family forums

wizard

Return to “Introduce Yourself”