VMWARE Workstqation 9 Reboot

Chat about just about anything else
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 30 days after creation.
giancarlo64
Level 1
Level 1

VMWARE Workstqation 9 Reboot

Post by giancarlo64 »

Hi to all,
I have installed Vmware Workstation 9 on Mint 13 Cinnamon 64bit on a HP EliteBook 8570W. If I try to install a XP wirtual machine after about 20 second from the beginning of the instalation the whole PC reboot (not only the WM installation). Very strange

Has someone had the same problem? How can I solve it?

Thanks

Regards

Gian Carlo
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 30 days after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
remoulder
Level 17
Level 17

Re: VMWARE Workstqation 9 Reboot

Post by remoulder »

This is a support forum for linuxmint not vmware, please use the vmware support forums.
[Edit] your original post and add [SOLVED] once your question is resolved.

“The people are my God” stressing the factor determining man’s destiny lies within man not in anything outside man, and thereby defining man as the dominator and remoulder of the world.
irishwoody

Re: VMWARE Workstqation 9 Reboot

Post by irishwoody »

I have vmware 9 running on mint 13 mate edition with out any issues, I know it its not much help to you - but the two can work. I haven seen the issue you mentioned. Perhaps as suggested the vmware forums would be a better place - Ive found them helpful i the past to fix some vmware issue Ive had.

Return to “Open Chat”