New Heavy Mint User in an Enterprise Environment

Welcome to newcomers! Don't hesitate to introduce yourself.
Forum rules
Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
skrage99

New Heavy Mint User in an Enterprise Environment

Post by skrage99 »

Hello everyone!

I've been using Linux Mint 13 (Cinnamon Desktop) for about a month now, and I have to say I am more than pleased, I work as a full-time Linux/Windows engineer in an enterprise environment here in the midwest. I'm using Mint all day for my daily activities to manage the environment, and that includes running Windows 7 as a VM (for Microsoft duties). So far everything runs very well and I'm proud to say I'm a heavy user of Linux Mint.

I look forward to contributing to this forum whenever I can, and getting to know people on here who are thrilled to use Mint and try to give back to the Community.

Thank you!
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
jesica

Re: New Heavy Mint User in an Enterprise Environment

Post by jesica »

:mrgreen: Welcome to the Linux Mint forums
xenopeek
Level 25
Level 25

Post by xenopeek »

Hi Shaun, welcome to the Linux Mint forums :D Thanks for joining the forums! Very cool that you can use Linux Mint at work also :D

Be sure also to check out the Community website (tutorials, hardware and software reviews, ideas), and the Cinnamon Spices website for adding even more themes, applets and extensions to Cinnamon.

You can also chat in real-time with other Linux Mint users. In the Mint Menu, in the Internet section, start the application XChat IRC. You will automatically get connected to #linuxmint-chat for general chat and #linuxmint-help for support with other Linux Mint users.

Have fun with Linux Mint.
The-Wizard

Post by The-Wizard »

Welcome to the mint family forums

wizard
skrage99

Post by skrage99 »

xenopeek wrote:Hi Shaun, welcome to the Linux Mint forums :D Thanks for joining the forums! Very cool that you can use Linux Mint at work also :D

Be sure also to check out the Community website (tutorials, hardware and software reviews, ideas), and the Cinnamon Spices website for adding even more themes, applets and extensions to Cinnamon.

You can also chat in real-time with other Linux Mint users. In the Mint Menu, in the Internet section, start the application XChat IRC. You will automatically get connected to #linuxmint-chat for general chat and #linuxmint-help for support with other Linux Mint users.

Have fun with Linux Mint.

Thank you!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”