Anyone like to play games ?

Chat about just about anything else
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 30 days after creation.
homerscousin

Re: Anyone like to play games ?

Post by homerscousin »

What games? Football? hide and seek? computer games?
Me, I'm not much of a computer gamer. The only games that really captivated me is the Myst series and there isn't much new of that type. I think there is an open source remake of Riven in the works but it sounds like at least a year down the road. I also like the auto racing type games. I'd probably like them a whole lot more if I had a steering wheel and all the other goodies. It just isn't right using a keyboard. Right now on Linux I have 0 games installed. I kinda would like to try something just to see how the new Ivy bridge system performs.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 30 days after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
homerscousin

Post by homerscousin »

Hi, folks. I responded to the original poster of this question to kinda make him or her feel welcome. Now the original post is gone. Why? Was it a trollmonster. I don't know. Feel free to add.
xenopeek
Level 25
Level 25

Post by xenopeek »

Ah, sometimes that happens. Probably the OP was a spammer, and the account got deleted which also removes all posts (but not any replies by others, like you).

Return to “Open Chat”