Joshua Kubli Hello

Welcome to newcomers! Don't hesitate to introduce yourself.
Forum rules
Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
jkubli

Joshua Kubli Hello

Post by jkubli »

Hi. I'm Joshua Kubli. IT guy, tabletop game designer, in school for application development.

I've been using Linux off and on for a couple of years, mostly to tinker with on weekends, but the last few weeks I've lived in my Linux partition exclusively, and I'm liking it. Starting to feel like home.

Still looking for replacements for some of my old software I used to use, but pretty happy. Using Maya XFCE x64 on a Toshiba Satellite laptop.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
The-Wizard

Re: Joshua Kubli Hello

Post by The-Wizard »

Welcome to the Mint family forums

wizard
xenopeek
Level 25
Level 25

Post by xenopeek »

Hi Joshua, welcome to the Linux Mint forums :D Thanks for joining the forums! A quick search turns up you already got a tabletop setting published, awesome. Hack on 8)

I usually try http://alternativeto.net/?platform=linux&license=free to search for alternatives to programs. It can be a start to find one fit for your needs.

Be sure also to check out the Community website (ideas, tutorials, and hardware and software reviews). You can also chat in real-time with other Linux Mint users. In the Mint Menu, in the Internet section, start the application XChat IRC. You will automatically get connected to #linuxmint-chat for general chat and #linuxmint-help for support with other Linux Mint users.

Have fun with Linux Mint.
jesica

Post by jesica »

Good day and welcome to the Linux Mint Forum :mrgreen:

Return to “Introduce Yourself”