Mint Rock Candy on a wooden stick with Live USB drive

Chat about anything related to Linux Mint
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
jamvaru

Mint Rock Candy on a wooden stick with Live USB drive

Post by jamvaru »

Really, Linux Mint 13 Maya with MATE desktop environment is the first linux I have used that I have remained using. I recently got an update to grub, when the auto-updater notified me, as it often does, which I am thankful for, lol. Since then MINT has been at the top of my grub list, whereas before it was #4 on the list. I had to hit down arrow 4 times then hit Enter. I install other systems for the fun of it, expecting to find something better than mint. So, now I don't have to arrow down to get into mint. I just hit enter, or wait for it. Next time I install another system I will update my grub in MINT so as to have it back in the number one slot. MINT ROCKS!

You know what would be really nice... mint rock candy! The kind on the wooden stick, the crystals of flavored sugar encrusted thereon. You could have a green flavor, regular mint, and a blue flavor, icy-mint (?) or perhaps raspberry, and a red flavor, cinnamint (i think it should be a dual cinnamon/mint flavor, myself, but whatever, lol), and a mouse-dropping flavor, lol. You could do a cotton candy flavor for LMDE.

*oh, I am imagining a mild coloration (food coloring does not taste very good at all) so you can see through the crystals to the wooden stick inside that would say "Linux Mint 13 Maya - MATE" or cinnamon, KDE, etc... then you sell em online and use the money for more MINT! it could be non-profit... don't you do t=-shirts and hats? optionally you could have the wooden stick be attached to a tiny usb stick with a live mint install iso. I'm curious, why can't the live .iso write to itself if it is burned to a usb stick (be persistent)?
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
wyrdoak

Re: Mint Rock Candy on a wooden stick with Live USB drive

Post by wyrdoak »

Green anice would work for me. :mrgreen:
jamvaru

Re: Mint Rock Candy on a wooden stick with Live USB drive

Post by jamvaru »

I am wondering what flavors you would prefer in a rock candy usb stick?

what flavors do you imagine would be appropriate for various desktop versions of the linux mint install?

blue agave nectar for kde?

Return to “Chat about Linux Mint”