Linux Mint 13 64-bit cinnamon Sims & Myst help

Chat about just about anything else
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 30 days after creation.
Jessey Lawson
Level 3
Level 3

Linux Mint 13 64-bit cinnamon Sims & Myst help

Post by Jessey Lawson »

Ok I got Linux Mint 13 Cinnamon 64-bit and I love the Sims and the Myst series, but I'm having problems. First I want to play Myst Uru online but even when I can get the softwear to download it doesn't work because I don't have the proper browser. Uru now reguires IE7 at least or a certain release of google crome(tried, still doesn't work). So, basicly the only option I could do was instale IE 7, but it is not compatable with the newest version of wine/playonlinux, so now I need help to find a way to get this problem fixed, Now I am also woundering how to get the Sims 2/Sims 3 working. I tried the Sims 3 once and it did not work, but it did install. I would realy like it if someone who has delt with this problem before help me.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 30 days after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
xenopeek
Level 25
Level 25

Re: Linux Mint 13 64-bit cinnamon Sims & Myst help

Post by xenopeek »

For problems with installing/running Windows programs with Wine, visit Wine's AppDB where other users share their experiences: http://appdb.winehq.org/. Or visit their forums for additional support.

Return to “Open Chat”