Hardware inst. problems, as usual!

Questions about hardware, drivers and peripherals
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
Husse

Re: Hardware inst. problems, as usual!

Post by Husse »

Post in the right forum please - this is posted in the how to section and in no way is it a how to
Topic moved
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
MagnusB
Level 6
Level 6

Post by MagnusB »

1. Lexmark has insanely poor Linux support. Ask Lexmark to improve their Linux support.
2. Can you rephrase your question a bit? What is it you are trying to accomplish?
And finally, Freespire isn't that great, Mint is better, at least for me. But I think Freespire ship with some proprietary drivers, though.
You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on.
--Dean Martin

Post by Guest »

Just getting into linux myself,installs are not always rough.I am currently running Mint,Ubuntu,open Suse ,and did have Freespire and SAbayon on one computer. Can not help much but can tell you my success is based on all the wonderful people in these forums. Also as far as Skype it is available in Ubuntu,not a wanna be but Skype.Might sound nuts trying all these distros but my learning curve is getting huge.Mint loaded for me just fine. Hope you resolve your problems.Hi to the mint folks,like your distro!
pregister

Return to “Hardware Support”