zerozero wrote:why are you using ppa's in the first place with lmde?
the missing keyring is the least of your problems.
zerozero wrote::wink: no problem
- you installed lmde and it's working fine (that's good to know)
- now you find out that there's one application that you need/you are used to have in previous installs and here you go sudo add-apt-repository whatever
- problem: yes. that command is ubuntu specific (and derivatives like mint main edition) and won't work in debian
- problem: yes. even if it worked you would easily break your install because mixing both (ubuntu and debian) is not recommended and most of the times won't play nice.
- ppa's http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/ubuntu-ppa ... explained/
- now the real question: what app you wanted to install? (what are you missing in debian?) what ppa was that?
zerozero wrote:there's no problem
but we can go to the buttom of this, give us the terminal output of
sudo apt-key adv --keyserver keyserver.ubuntu.com --recv-keys 4FA9719D
sudo apt-get update
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests