I love MATE!

Chat about anything related to Linux Mint
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
rmcellig
Level 4
Level 4

I love MATE!

Post by rmcellig »

I have Mint 13 KDE, XFCE, Cinammon, Debian and MATE installed on my laptop. I have been checking out each one of them and so far it's a toss up between XFCE and MATE. I'm still undecided. Right now I am in MATE and this is what I LOVE when it comes to configuring it.

I know to some people this may look ugly (I'm still playing around with panel color and panel size but you get the idea). I have easy access to my computer world. I would recomend this distro to anyone in a heartbeat. Can hardly wait for Mint 14 later in Novermber.

Bottom line is that I get things done quickly the way I want to. My 24" iMac still sits on the desk withthe rare visit mainly to watch videos and do some video editing. Other than that my time is spent between two old Dell Desktops and a HP laptop. Love it!!
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Take care,

Randy
www.mcran.com - my web site
www.chuo.fm - My radio show every Sunday from noon-2pm or 89.1 fM

Return to “Chat about Linux Mint”