Double monitor.

Questions about other topics - please check if your question fits better in another category before posting here
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
-Amaterasu-

Double monitor.

Post by -Amaterasu- »

I cannot manage my monitors as I want with Xubuntu. I tried from the liveCD of Ubuntu and everything went as beatiful as snow-white. But I don't like Unity. so I tried from Mint 13 liveCD and I got this: no bottom panel + black space on top of the monitor.
Is it because it's from the liveCD, or Cinnamon doesn't support multiple monitors? If with Ubuntu it went well, why not with cinna? The do even have the same tool to manage the system settings

Try this:

Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
laurids

Re: Double monitor.

Post by laurids »

I have the same issue on my MBA.
Don't ask me why, but this behavior (no control panel) only occurs if I plug the HDMI cable *before* booting the system.
If you first boot the system and then you plug in the cable (with Cinnamon ready) you'll still get the black thing on the laptop's display, but you'll have also you control panel back. Or at least that is how things work for me.

Return to “Other topics”