holidays across the pond

Chat about just about anything else
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 30 days after creation.
steveking9174

holidays across the pond

Post by steveking9174 »

I am about to embark on a fantastic holiday in the next week, I will be jumping across the pond and landing in New York ready for an adventure. I will only be in the big apple for a few days unfortunately as I am being brutally forced by my loving girlfriend to go to miami for a day before being dragging kicking and screaming on a cruise around the bahamas. This as I am sure you are aware will be absolute torture, having to spend a whole 10 days sitting by the pool in the sun. I plan to overcome the ungodly torture by drinking myself back to happiness and using up all the wifi I can get my grubby little IT fingers on.

I would very much like the Mint communities sympathy on this matter, im sure if you were in my situation I would also sympathise with you! Imagine being on a luxury cruise ship, being baked alive by the sun, having to endure the sights and sounds of the bahamas, all whilst watching my girlfriend stroll around in a bikini. Then to make matters worse I am going to have to choose which restaraunt to go to dinner at every night! The pain and horror is never going to escape me!

But before you shed a tear for the horror I am about to partake in remember this, all my beer has been paid for! I know, the pain and torture continues!

On a side note, what would you recommend my doing in New York as its my first visit. I am an IT geek, and a general all around geek. All I know of New York is shops and food. Is there anywhere I can go to keep my geekiness topped up?

Please if you are reading this please show your sympathy below :D :D :D
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 30 days after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
usbtux

Re: holidays across the pond

Post by usbtux »

My hart felt sympathy for you having to spend a whole 10 days drinking beside the pool. if you really dont want to go and have already bought the tickets and booked the hotel - I go instead of you, it'll be a hard in the sun by the pool with your girlfriend, its a dirty job but I'm up for it :D
steveking9174

Post by steveking9174 »

haha, im not sure if you would be so willing to endure all this torture just for me! Think of yourself and escape while you can! My girlfriend is a model, which makes the situation even worse!

run while you still can!!!!!!
usbtux

Post by usbtux »

steveking9174 wrote: My girlfriend is a model, which makes the situation even worse! Run while you still can!!!!!!
Your not making it easer for me to say no you know...
steveking9174

Post by steveking9174 »

I may just have to take one for the team on this, I couldnt live with myself knowing what pain and torture is involved.

So to spare you the misery I will go and endure the living hell, but just remember the beer may be but my soul is not :D

Return to “Open Chat”