SBB IN.CENT.ULTIMATE-N 6300

Questions about Wi-Fi and other network devices, file sharing, firewalls, connection sharing etc
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
xym5j5

SBB IN.CENT.ULTIMATE-N 6300

Post by xym5j5 »

Will soon be installing LINUX MINT 13, Mate (first Linux experience) and understand I will need a WiFi Driver for above mentioned wireless card. Need to know where to find appropriate driver and if necessary, a driver for Intel integrated HD graphics card as well. I'm using the Lenovo ThinkPad X 220 laptop - purchased last year - and would appreciate any tech advice based on this configuration.

:|

SOLVED
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
remoulder
Level 17
Level 17

Re: SBB IN.CENT.ULTIMATE-N 6300

Post by remoulder »

Linux is not Windows, you need to install first so you can provide details of what the system recognizes if you have a problem. Generic adapter names mean nothing. Try a live disc and see if it works.
[Edit] your original post and add [SOLVED] once your question is resolved.

“The people are my God” stressing the factor determining man’s destiny lies within man not in anything outside man, and thereby defining man as the dominator and remoulder of the world.

Return to “Networking”