Captcha Brotherhood

Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
hg088

Captcha Brotherhood

Post by hg088 »

Hi

Has anyone managed to get Captcha Brotherhood and jdowloader to work in linux under wine?
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
remoulder
Level 17
Level 17

Re: Captcha Brotherhood

Post by remoulder »

Please read how to get help
[Edit] your original post and add [SOLVED] once your question is resolved.

“The people are my God” stressing the factor determining man’s destiny lies within man not in anything outside man, and thereby defining man as the dominator and remoulder of the world.
hg088

Post by hg088 »

I could get the Captcha Bortherhood client to work under Wine 1.4.1 and earn credits.

I had to install the dotnet20 and mono packages.

The things is that i couldn't get Jdownloader and Captcha Brotherhood to work together under wine, so i gave up and ended up installing windows in virtualbox

If some one ever manages to get them working under wine let me know.
Appoloin
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Appoloin »

I've been look at solutions for this problem as well, the best I've come up with is
1) install the Captcha Brotherhood app in wine alone with wintricks dotnet35 (over kill ?)
2) install a java implementation of the plugin into Jdownloader (http://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?t=43887).

Return to “Software & Applications”