Linux Mint 14 Cinnamon Hot Corners Glitch

Please post suggestions for improvement of Cinnamon here
https://github.com/linuxmint/Cinnamon

Linux Mint 14 Cinnamon Hot Corners Glitch

Postby aroundi on Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:49 am

Hello,

I'm taking LM14 for a test drive using Live USB. Some of the thingsI've noticed I was wishing were in LM13. For example grid view in the expo hot corners function. Alsoclickable arrows on the scroll bar ends. I am interested in some of the later s/w releases as well.

I've noticed a nagging glitch(?) when using the hot corners window / workspase switcher where when switching workspaces and selecting a workspace with more than one window open there is an annoying jump the windows do when zooming in on the selected workspace. This is unlike the smooth flow in LM13. In LM14 if I select a window on the same workspace the zoom in is smooth as well. Do others see this behavior? Is this a bug? I personnally find this very annoying. Is there asetting I've missed that corrects this behavior?

Not quite related, I notice that Mint Menu seems to have a bug where the application catagory selection in the left column does not stay highlighted when selecting an application in the right column.

Thanks for any advice.
aroundi
Level 1
Level 1

Linux Mint is funded by ads and donations.

Re: Linux Mint 14 Cinnamon Hot Corners Glitch

Postby aroundi on Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:27 pm

fyi

fixed in nightly build: cinnamon - 1.6.7-20121124045009-quantal

There are few others they're working on as well. Lots of activity on Cinnamon at the moment.
aroundi
Level 1
Level 1

Return to Cinnamon