Bluetooth Mouse Pairing Failure on Mint Cinnamon "Nadia"14

Questions about hardware, drivers and peripherals
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
neko

Bluetooth Mouse Pairing Failure on Mint Cinnamon "Nadia"14

Post by neko »

The setup goes ok and then once the bluetooth mouse (Microsoft 8000) is found and I use the touch pad to select
then the whole window (Bluetooth) close and nothing was finished setting up.

I had to to configured via Blue on the terminal and it worked.

Please help....My MS Mouse used to worked flawlessly on MAYA 13 cinnamon
why the issue now??????
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
prohc
Level 1
Level 1

Re: Bluetooth Mouse Pairing Failure on Mint Cinnamon "Nadia"

Post by prohc »

I have a Problem with my mouse as well. It is a microsoft wireless laser mouse 5000. My mouse will quit working and I have to unplug the wireless base from the computer usb port and replug it back up to get it to work. I didn't have this problem with mint 13 on in mint cinnamon 14. Is there something we can do to correct this?
neko

Post by neko »

The setup goes ok the bluetooth mouse (Microsoft 8000) is found and I use the touch pad to select the found mouse..However, if I try to click on the choices on the window...the whole window with the(Bluetooth) crashes and setup fails to pair.

I have to keep doing the sudo hidd --search to make the Mouse work...But after reboot then stops working again.

Please help....My MS Mouse used to worked flawlessly on MAYA 13 cinnamon
why the issue now with NADIA 14 and Cinnamon 1.6??????
harikp6247

Bluetooth Pairing Failure on Mint Cinnamon "Nadia"14

Post by harikp6247 »

unable to pair my htc phone to my computer with mint cinnamon nadia 14. anybody pls help to solve the problem.
geoffm

Post by geoffm »

neko wrote:The setup goes ok and then once the bluetooth mouse is found and I use the touch pad to select
then the whole window (Bluetooth) close and nothing was finished setting up.
I experience the exact same behavior. Mouse is Dell. I guess someone should file a bug report...
akanashiro

Post by akanashiro »

Same problem, I have a Dell Inspiron n5050 and I can't use bluetooth.
The same issue happens in Ubuntu-based Kubuntu 12.10. :(
McLovin

Post by McLovin »

If this issue is also present in Ubuntu/Kubuntu it sounds like it's an upstream issue, maybe the kernel, or something in the bluetooth/wireless devices area. For those that are experienced enough, I would say try a new kernel, for others, I'm not sure how to correct this, as I do not specifically have bluetooth on my current system.

Return to “Hardware Support”