<solved> what's the deal with cinnamon 1.6.7

Archived topics about LMDE 1 and LMDE 2
lizbeth

<solved> what's the deal with cinnamon 1.6.7

Post by lizbeth »

I compiled a .deb from tarball and it borked all my themes except tout. I checked the Nadia repo and my themes date are the same as the nadia one's which work fine. So I must assume there is a tweak in nadia that doesn't exist in the standard 1.6.7 release of Cinnamon.... What can i do differently to get my 1.6 theme set to work again? BTW I uninstalled the 1.6.7 .deb version of Cinnamon and went back to my reg version of Cinnamon and my themes are still borked. AND by borked I mean ALL the apps on the task bar are all over sized and no longer fit onto the task bar.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
lizbeth

Re: what's the deal with cinnamon 1.6.7

Post by lizbeth »

someone move this to lmde please
zerozero

Post by zerozero »

lizbeth

Post by lizbeth »

Except it is all my themes... not just one. And I did uninstall it and it is still a problem.
lizbeth

Post by lizbeth »

Ok, so I reinstalled the themes from the deb I have and everything is fine... go figure... Wonder if after installing 1.6.7 if I reinstall the themes everything will be fine..
lizbeth

Re: <solved> what's the deal with cinnamon 1.6.7

Post by lizbeth »

Si I reinstall my homemade Cinnamon 1.6.7 .deb, rebooted into the borked themes, reinstalled my themes, restarted cinnamon.... that didn't seem to help so i logged out and back in and now everything seems fine. Woot!

Return to “LMDE Archive”