Uninstall WineDoors Apps ?????????????/

Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
lakehousetech
Level 4
Level 4

Re: Uninstall WineDoors Apps ?????????????/

Post by lakehousetech »

Look for 'Main Menu' under preferences. That will allow you to edit the entries without a problem. Not sure where you heard that you could delete items while using the menu, but that is not correct.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
JohnH
Level 4
Level 4

Post by JohnH »

I think you can right click in Main Menu and then delete.... (from my unreliable memory).

John
marty510
Level 3
Level 3

Post by marty510 »

My only response is - been there, done that and it sucks. :!:
I've had Linux Mint 4.0 almost since the day it was released and had to do a number of reinstallations. IMHO, Wine Doors blows. I don't even mess with it anymore 'cause I can't seem to find the solutions YOUR looking for. I've tried and tried and all I ended up with was a screwed up Mint OS every time. Wine isn't the greatest either. A lot of things don't work with it either :!: then I have the same problem.
Just my 2 cents on the whole Wine deal. I hope it will all get worked out in the future.

regards,
marty
JohnH
Level 4
Level 4

Post by JohnH »

Marty,

I didn't post it in my previous response, but I agree with you. Wind Doors has a long way to go. You click on some of the programs and it tries to install something other than what you want. Many of the programs just simply do not install.

Since it is very simple to download an setup.exe file and install it through Wine, it seems to me that Wine Doors is largely superfluous.

Wine Doors is a waste of time.

Regards
John

Return to “Software & Applications”