How do you adjust the desktop icons

Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
igor83

Re: How do you adjust the desktop icons

Post by igor83 »

In Xubuntu I believe it is a matter of clicking on the mouse, followed by Settings | Appearances. I can't check right at the moment because Clonezilla is working its magic on my Xubuntu box, but that's the ticket if memory serves. Click on settings and then click on either Appearances or Desktop, one of the two.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
jjaythomas

Post by jjaythomas »

For what its worth...

Theirs a package avalliable (still in LMDEs) called 'mintconfig-xfce(? not in my lmde right now). But I don't think in the 'main'(ubuntu) version anymore. May be able to get from mint online package repo (was still in Mint9 Xfce version) or extract from old ISO(if have) Don't know if works in current (does in LMDE :) )

Has 1 click changing of bacgound/no backgrond box and to inverse (light/dark) font used. Also the manual way (CLI/terminal) way given in forums post.

JJay
(will update with link if find post)
http://forums.linuxmint.com/viewtopic.p ... background
igor83

Post by igor83 »

A tutorial on changing the desktop font color in Linux Mint Xfce was posted recently in the Linux Mint Community.

Return to “Xfce”