Evolution message preview background

Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
Tharkis

Evolution message preview background

Post by Tharkis »

So I've installed Evolution because I needed a decent PIM. Evolution fits the bill nicely, except that the background of the message preview is the same color as the rest of the window. The text is black, but on a grey background. Is there any way to change the color of the message preview background to be white?
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Tharkis

Re: Evolution message preview background

Post by Tharkis »

I don't have an answer to this. I just wanted to say I see it too in LM 14. It has to have something to do with the themes, but I haven't figured out what yet.
KeithS

Re: Evolution message preview background

Post by KeithS »

I also don't have an answer, but see my previous post, "Evolution Help!". After using Evolution for over a year, today all my e-mails just disappeared. The calendar and contacts are still there. I have searched their help files at http://projects.gnome.org/evolution/
and they do not help. The files are not where they say they are. Good luck and be warned.

Return to “Software & Applications”