[LMDE] Netbeans 7.1.2 windows bug

Archived topics about LMDE 1 and LMDE 2
radecek

[LMDE] Netbeans 7.1.2 windows bug

Post by radecek »

Hi,

I have installed Netbeans 7.1.2.. IDE runs everything look like fine buy when I want to click on some option and open window menu (click on FILE) its immediately disappear. This behavior happens only with netbeans I dont have any problems like that with other applications. This behavior happens on all the window menus so I cant create new project or change some settings..

Do you know how to solve this problem?
Thank you very much.

I use newest version of the MINT LMDE 201204..
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
valeryan

Re: [LMDE] Netbeans 7.1.2 windows bug

Post by valeryan »

I have the same problem with Netbeans. Here is what is happening. If you maximize Netbeans the mouse pointer will be offset by however much the interface had to expand. My solution is to re-size or maximize Netbeans then close the program and reopen it. This will open the program at whatever size you had it last and the menu will be working right for that size. Anytime I re-size the interface I have to close and reopen Netbeans. Hope that helps a little.
Oscar799
Level 20
Level 20

Post by Oscar799 »

Moved here by moderator
saegeek

Post by saegeek »

I had the same problem and i solved it by switching to another desktop envirronment than MATE-DESKTOP.
You can quickly make a try by installing fluxbox (about 10 seconds install), it will works fine.
Smurphy

Post by Smurphy »

Same problem, but fixed it by not running the window maximized. Just dragged it to the size of full screen and the menus work now.

Return to “LMDE Archive”