Uninstall Linux Mint 14

Questions about other topics - please check if your question fits better in another category before posting here
Forum rules
Before you post please read how to get help

Uninstall Linux Mint 14

Postby Rebecca Ashford on Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:23 pm

wasent sure where to put this so I put it here
I used to have Windows Vistas but I had problems with it so I tried finding a free alternitive so I downloaded and installed Linux Mint 14 Cinnamon it wasent untill after I completely removed Vista that I realised Linux isnt for me I now have a WinXp install disk but I how do I get rid of Linux so I can install WinXp
Rebecca Ashford
Level 1
Level 1

Linux Mint is funded by ads and donations.

Re: Uninstall Linux Mint 14

Postby dalcde on Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:48 pm

You simply install XP onto where Mint used to be.
dalcde
Level 4
Level 4

Postby Rebecca Ashford on Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:29 pm

How do I uninstall or remove mint I just got it yesterday and know nothing about it I cant even try to install it untill I remove or do something with mint
Rebecca Ashford
Level 1
Level 1

Postby OldManHook on Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:24 am

Rebecca Ashford wrote:How do I uninstall or remove mint I just got it yesterday and know nothing about it I cant even try to install it untill I remove or do something with mint

No need to uninstall or remove Mint :) Put your Windows disc in,It should autostart :) If not open your Home folder,click on your DVD/CD? drive Run Windows Installer :)
:( :( Sorry you don't like Mint,Maybe you should try some other Distros.before you give up on Linux
"Be the change you want to see in the world"
Gandhi
OldManHook
Level 5
Level 5

Return to Other topics