WebDAV on LMDE Mate with Caja

Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post please read this

WebDAV on LMDE Mate with Caja

Postby Skinnx86 on Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:30 am

Hello Mint Community,

I have so many online storage options that I have recently decided I need to amalgamate them all. For this I have researched and discovered StorageMadeEasy and Otixo. A logical extension to this is to have otixo webdav linked to a folder within caja/nautilus. I use MATE btw.

FYI Before I started I installed davfs via synaptics.

So I go to File>Connect to server and choose Secure WebDAV, enter my details (https://dav.otixo.com; Port=443; Folder=/home/skinna/Otixo; Username is correct (although it does not ask me for my otixo password)).
Screenshot.png
Screenshot.png (392.06 KiB) Viewed 1909 times

I know these details work as I have been successful in adding otixo to ES File manager on my Galaxy Nexus (Android-4.1.1). The first picture has my username blanked out for security reasons.
Screenshot-1.png
The error message I get after I click Connect
Screenshot-1.png (303.72 KiB) Viewed 1909 times

I have google'd the error message and it seams to be very generic so have posted here in hope of some Minty help :wink:

Any help would be appreciated.

Skinnx86
My partner banned me dual booting linux on her desktop due to it being too much hassle. Stuck LMDE in a VM, now she has no choice...;-)
Skinnx86
Level 1
Level 1

Linux Mint is funded by ads and donations.

Re: WebDAV on LMDE Mate with Caja

Postby jazz.h on Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:55 am

I can confirm that the same error message at a given scenario is present at Mint Mate 13 64bit.
So I guess it's general Maya problem.
Can we expect a fix for this in the future?
jazz.h
Level 4
Level 4

Return to Software & Applications