HELP !!! anyone here

Chat about just about anything else
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 30 days after creation.
sunewbie

HELP !!! anyone here

Post by sunewbie »

Hello guys,

Anyone here ???

I need your help. Did I do something wrong with terminal. Everything was supposed to end :evil: , but nothing ended :oops: . Everything is 'as it is'

On 21st Dec 2012, I tried

Code: Select all

sudo apocalypse universe
error
invalid command, No such command found fool. 

sudo apocalypse planet *.*
error
invalid command, No such command found fool

Then my elder bro showed me a cartoon on page 2 of local newspaper 'Mumbai Mirror', Thursday, 20 Dev, 2012.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I guess I am not the only survivor ;)

what a relief :lol:

No offenses please :)

Did you ever seriously ever thought about it?? If yes, what did you planned to do before your 'End of Days'

Worst did anyone paid money for survival to cults / organizations claiming that only they are going to survive the apocalypse !!!!

To me, for a moment I thought that some spiritual phenomenon may take place, but on second thought, I found myself silly as there was no evidence for apocalypse.

Cheers
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 30 days after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
abnvolk

Re: HELP !!! anyone here

Post by abnvolk »

Haha :lol:
I thought of Dec 21 very, very seriously... because on that date I had English and Chemistry examinations :D
I've never even watched the movie 2012! If the world ends, the reason will be environmental pollution. :)
sunewbie

Post by sunewbie »

abnvolk wrote:Haha :lol:
I thought of Dec 21 very, very seriously... because on that date I had English and Chemistry examinations :D
I've never even watched the movie 2012! If the world ends, the reason will be environmental pollution. :)
true
commandrix

Post by commandrix »

:lol: Same old world. I'd be worried if there was a 13/13/13.
Seth86

Post by Seth86 »

Lets just all be thankful that nothing bad happen.

Return to “Open Chat”