Humble Indie Bundle 7 is out!

Anything related to gaming on Linux Mint including game discussion or questions concerning Steam or Wine.
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
xenopeek
Level 25
Level 25

Humble Indie Bundle 7 is out!

Post by xenopeek »

If you enjoy playing games on Linux, there are some nice games in the new Humble Indie Bundle 7 that was made available today: https://www.humblebundle.com/. It is pay what you want, though to get the bonus games (Dungeon Defenders & Legend of Grimrock) you have to pay more than the average.

I'm having a ball playing Legend of Grimrock right now; for those of you that are as old as me and have played Eye of the Beholder back in the day, this is a very similar game. Runs perfect on my Intel Core i5 processor with integrated Intel HD 3000 graphics (Sandy Bridge). Haven't tried the other games yet, putting my teeth to Legend of Grimrock first :mrgreen:
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
dogsolitude_uk

Re: Humble Indie Bundle 7 is out!

Post by dogsolitude_uk »

Wow, yeah, Grimrock is fantastic *but* I have this dreadful phobia of snails!

...And you only have to pay about $6 to get it. That's £3.70 in GBP, less than the price of a bottle of wine :)

BTW, not wanting to start any arguments or anything :) , but has anyone else noticed how Linux users pay more for Humble Bundles than Mac or Windows users?
xenopeek
Level 25
Level 25

Post by xenopeek »

It's because we have fewer options, so appreciate it more when games like this are up for sale :wink: I read that the enhanced edition of Baldur's Gate will also be coming to Linux next year. Between that and Steam, good times!

I finished my first play through of Grimrock. If you think snails are bad, wait till a troll charges you :lol:
mfluder

Post by mfluder »

I'm playing legend of grimrock right now. Great game! Brings me back to the dungeon crawlers of the 80's and 90's.

BTW, I love how Linux users pay the most on average for Humble Bundle. :)

Return to “Gaming”