What should the unofficial LMDE XFCE look like ???

Chat about Linux in general
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
on4aa

What should the unofficial LMDE XFCE look like ???

Post by on4aa »

This is the place to discuss colors, fonts, window borders, etc. of the unofficial LMDE XFCE.
I am quite agnostic about this, but please feel free to give your opinion, screenshots ...
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
xenopeek
Level 25
Level 25

Re: What should the new LMDE XFCE look like ???

Post by xenopeek »

Is this about Schoelje's unofficial LMDE Xfce edition, or are you talking about some other unofficial edition? Your previous copy of this post I moved to Schoelje's The unofficial LMDE XFCE topic. But you removed the text there and submitted it anew here. Fine, but please make it clear what you are talking about :)

To anybody now confused, "the new LMDE Xfce" doesn't exist; the LMDE Xfce edition has been discontinued (as shared here http://blog.linuxmint.com/?p=2237). Schoelje, who was already working on an unofficial LMDE KDE edition, is now also working on an unofficial LMDE Xfce edition. From the progress on that in the linked topic, it will be different from the official LMDE Xfce.
on4aa

Re: What should the unofficial LMDE XFCE look like ???

Post by on4aa »

Dear Vincent,
By your request, I edited my original posting to further specify what it is about.
Please, do not merge with the referred thread which is more about package selections. Thanks.

Return to “Chat about Linux”