Keyboard -- close application in scale

Please post suggestions for improvement of Cinnamon on:
https://github.com/linuxmint/Cinnamon
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
deanp

Keyboard -- close application in scale

Post by deanp »

Hello all,

Sorry if this has been asked before, tried to search but found little to go on. I do most of my work with the keyboard. Cinnamon seems to adapt to this well (minus the broken custom shortcuts which had to be enabled with an ugly-ish hack). In any case. when I enter expo with C-A-Down, I can then focus on a window via keyboard navigation. I can go to that application via enter. But as far as I have found, there is no way to close the application (for example, via Del, as can be done to take a workspace away in workspace scale) without clicking the X on the corner. Does such a function exist and I am overlooking it?
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
deanp

Re: Keyboard -- close application in scale

Post by deanp »

For anyone that cares, C-w -- it seems -- will close a window in scale mode. Which is a huge thing for me to be able to navigate via keyboard. Now if only there was a way to navigate to different windows via number keys...

Return to “Cinnamon”