Can't continue CD Session from Nero 10 (version windows)

Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
adansilveyra

Can't continue CD Session from Nero 10 (version windows)

Post by adansilveyra »

Hi everyone! I'm new in linux and I am trying to migrate my activities to this new OS. I have a problem opening the CD/DVDs session that I had on Nero 10 (windows edition). I'm trying to continue this multi-session cds with k3b and brasero with no good results.

Could anyone help me please?
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Orbmiser

Re: Can't continue CD Session from Nero 10 (version windows)

Post by Orbmiser »

Don't believe it's compatible for doing continued sessions across platforms. As Nero is going to read the header of the CD and know how it does things to continue. K3b big ???? mark of how it does it.

Generally Believe I read somewhere even on just windows awhile back that sessions isn't a standard and even many windows programs are not cross usable for it. Could be wrong but there is a little dim light in the back of my mind about something I read awhile back.
adansilveyra

Re: Can't continue CD Session from Nero 10 (version windows)

Post by adansilveyra »

thks Orbmiser! Sometimes, I'm also having problems opening Dvds on LinuxMint tha were burned with Nero in Joliet. I will continue searching for the reason :| THKS AGAIN!

Return to “Software & Applications”