Might be starting a locla LUG

Chat about Linux in general
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
jokersloose

Might be starting a locla LUG

Post by jokersloose »

I started a new job last week and was visiting with the IT guy. I asked if he knew any other OS or just M$, come to find out he runs Fedora on his desktop. I asked if he knew of a local LUG and he told me there isn't one, after a few days of him and I shooting the crap during lunch he asked if I would like to work with him and 4 of his friends too see if we can get one going here. So we are going to see if we can start one up. Of course I'll be bringing a few copy's of Mint with me. I really can't believe there isn't one here. We have a collage with a pretty good computer science department, would think it would be a "club" at the school. Guess not, maybe we can get the college to donate a room and net hook up for the meetings LOL

Just wanted to share.

Thanks,
James
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
clem
Level 12
Level 12

Re: Might be starting a locla LUG

Post by clem »

Hi,

You forgot to say where you were :) There might be people not far from you right on this forum, who knows?

Clem
jokersloose

Re: Might be starting a locla LUG

Post by jokersloose »

OH yeah duh. It's going to be in Laramie, WY. So yeah if anyone is close let me know :D

Thanks Clem

James

Return to “Chat about Linux”