[Help] Installing IvAc - IVAO virtual ATC client

Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
AbnerC

[Help] Installing IvAc - IVAO virtual ATC client

Post by AbnerC »

Hello!

I'm trying to install IvAc - IVAO virtual ATC client since I really need it to practice in my area of expertise (in real life). I downloaded Wine and also downloaded IvAc v1.2.4 from http://www.ivao.aero/softdev/ This also requires TeamSpeak to be installed (which I believe is not that hard since there has to be a guide for that somewhere). Back to the main subject, I'm quite afraid of installing it since I already had to re-install Mint 13 KDE about 10 times since I messed up with some codes in terminal (touchy touchy am I). Can someone help me out installing it? Just to let you guys know I've searched around the web for how to install it and didn't find something, also I've heard that IvAc 2.0 it will be Linux friendly yet by the rate those guys are going I'm not sure "when" that'll be.

Thanks a bunch!
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
AbnerC

Re: [Help] Installing IvAc - IVAO virtual ATC client

Post by AbnerC »

Wow, so many helpful replies.

I installed it and when I'm trying to open it I'm getting an error "Encountered an Improper argument." However, when I click it a lot (on OK) IVAC opens. Anyway of a solution for this?

Return to “Software & Applications”