system settings Reset?

Quick to answer questions about finding your way around Linux Mint as a new user.
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions use the other forums in the support section.
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
jpa1956

system settings Reset?

Post by jpa1956 »

Ok..new to linuxmint13 maya ...love it but was working in system settings to change color, fonts, etc...just playen. I picked my wallpaper andso on and changed something in Appearances when I made changes i didnt like .. It is too dark and some of the pages I open now its too grey / dark ... so was going to go back in ..Menu, Prefernce, Appearance, Allsettings then clicked on appearance and that window just goes back to the wallpaper selection window and will not let me change appearances. i tried over and over, in safe mode and regular.. Is it something in the browser or, or....or what ...Lost
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
jungle_boy
Level 7
Level 7

Re: system settings Reset?

Post by jungle_boy »

If you are new in Linux world, I recommend MATE Desktop Environment...

Please, tell us what Desktop Environment are you using: Mate, cinnamon, KDE, xfce
Samsung Odyssey, Octa-core, i5 9300H, Geforce GTX 1650, 16GB RAM, SSD SAMSUNG NVMe 500GB
LM 21 Cinnamon
jpa1956

Post by jpa1956 »

Using the Firefox browser...
w201

Post by w201 »

Are you having problems with Firefox or your desktop environment?

Return to “Beginner Questions”