LAN not working in LM 13 Maya

Quick to answer questions about finding your way around Linux Mint as a new user.
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions use the other forums in the support section.
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
nadim

LAN not working in LM 13 Maya

Post by nadim »

Hello friends..

After installing LM 13 Maya, my Ethernet is not working. I checked the cables but they are in good shape and i know they are in good condition as when i booted back to my windows 7,it was working well. It might be a driver problem on the Ethernet.

My computer is Acer Aspire V3 471G and my Ethernet is Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL8111/8168B PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet controller.

Hope there will be a reply soon as i need to get this working. Thanks :D
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Lone.Wolf

Re: LAN not working in LM 13 Maya

Post by Lone.Wolf »

In the Network connections box does it show the card at all?
nadim

Re: LAN not working in LM 13 Maya

Post by nadim »

hello (Lon.Wolf)..
yes.. it shows the cards in the network connection box...but it shows (cable unplugged), though I plugged the internet cable.
thanks for your reply...(Nadim)

Return to “Beginner Questions”