Funny read about windows on the Desktop. :)

Chat about just about anything else
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 30 days after creation.
cecar
Level 4
Level 4

Funny read about windows on the Desktop. :)

Post by cecar »

A funny read about Windows on the desktop. :)

http://www.brankovukelic.com/2013/01/on ... sktop.html
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 30 days after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
xenopeek
Level 25
Level 25

Re: Funny read about windows on the Desktop. :)

Post by xenopeek »

Brilliant, I've bookmarked it and will use it the next time a Windows users comes here complaining about how different Linux is from Windows. I couldn't agree more. I use Windows at work, but there the IT department manages it for me if anything doesn't work...
AnonKS

Post by AnonKS »

Haha that's hilarious. Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using Tapatalk 2
bigj231

Post by bigj231 »

That was a pretty good read, and exactly my experience whenever I get a new computer. The sad thing is, it's usually easier to do it that way than trying to remove all the bloat. Not to forget Windows ME. I might even pay for the postage to get rid of that *&(!@*#^!(@ disk so I don't have to install it ever again.
AnonKS

Re: Re: Funny read about windows on the Desktop. :)

Post by AnonKS »

bigj231 wrote:That was a pretty good read, and exactly my experience whenever I get a new computer. The sad thing is, it's usually easier to do it that way than trying to remove all the bloat. Not to forget Windows ME. I might even pay for the postage to get rid of that *&(!@*#^!(@ disk so I don't have to install it ever again.
You ain't kiddin. ME was a nightmare to install, then it crashed a lot.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using Tapatalk 2

Return to “Open Chat”