To configure this desklet, edit the metadata.json file.
The "quality" can be:
- 0: Fastest rendering will use nearest neighbour interpolation when rendering. good setting.
- 1: Higher quality rendering without using extra resources.
- 2: Render the texture with the best quality available using extra memory.
If you're going for a small frame, keep the quality low.
The "effect" can be:
- "color": Pictures are rendered in full color
- "sepia": Pictures are rendered in sepia
- "black-and-white": Pictures are rendered in black and white
Note: You can middle-click the photo frame to open up the picture that is being shown.
it's an oldish dell laptop with intel and cinnamon works very in here
there's some manual conf, check the readme
bimsebasse wrote: Now I'm wondering why it's black and white by default.
zerozero wrote:Marc, another great shoot having fun with xfce?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests