Mouse-click to switch between programs?[SOLVED]

Quick to answer questions about finding your way around Linux Mint as a new user.
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions use the other forums in the support section.
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
croakyfrog

Mouse-click to switch between programs?[SOLVED]

Post by croakyfrog »

I'm new to Linux and I jumped to Linux Mint 14 Cinnamon 32 bit version straight away. Is there any way to enable Mouse-click on taskbar/panel to switch between programs instead of Alt+tab? Thank you.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
vincav91

Re: Mouse-click to switch between programs?

Post by vincav91 »

Yes, there is a way. Just follow the procedure:

1. Right-click on the panel
2. Left-click on settings
3. Left-click on applets
4. Check the box in front of "Cinnamon Window list"
5. Close

By following the link below, you can also find some features in Linux Mint 14 that might interest you.

http://www.linuxmint.com/rel_nadia_what ... p#cinnamon
croakyfrog

Re: Mouse-click to switch between programs?

Post by croakyfrog »

I got the solution myself. I had Panel Edit mode switched on .. I guess that didnt allow me to Mouse-click on panel items.. I just restored all settings to default from the panel. Thanks all...:P

Return to “Beginner Questions”