viking777 wrote:II don't have a Facebook account
Third Party Sites
Facebook does not give third party applications or ad networks the right to use your name or picture in ads. If we allow this in the future, the setting you choose will determine how your information is used.
You may see social context on third party sites, including in ads, through Facebook social plugins. Although social plugins enable you to have a social experience on a third party site, Facebook does not share your information with the third party sites hosting the social plugins. Learn more about social plugins.
Ads & Friends
Everyone wants to know what their friends like. That's why we pair ads and friends—an easy way to find products and services you're interested in, based on what your friends share and like. Learn more about social ads.
Here are the facts:
- Social ads show an advertiser's message alongside actions you have taken, such as liking a Page
- Your privacy settings apply to social ads
- We don't sell your information to advertisers
- Only confirmed friends can see your actions alongside an ad
- If a photo is used, it is your profile photo and not from your photo albums
Users browsing this forum: DeMus and 5 guests