counter strike source at mint

Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
linuxnub

counter strike source at mint

Post by linuxnub »

Hi im install a counter strike source at wine 1.3.22, works good but a got a problem with direct reading of the mouse. When starts up I can not move the mouse, but the buttons work. Pls help me these are the best settings for the game, but don't work at linux.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
raymerjacque
Level 4
Level 4

Re: counter strike source at mint

Post by raymerjacque »

update your wine to a newer version ? i think the latest stable version is 1.4xx and the latest dev version is 1.5.xx

I would also check wineHQ site, they list all the games there and all possible bugs and work arounds to get them working.

the site is here : http://appdb.winehq.org
linuxnub

Re: counter strike source at mint

Post by linuxnub »

Ok when i try switch on cs:s at version wine 1.4 or 1.5 which are platunium on website wine i got a black screen. the problem is contained on the wine, but I do not work in any of the following instructions there. I run the directx 9.8,7 lvl in the game options, and nothing but a black screen. I use for this play on linux.

Return to “Software & Applications”