Moved to the LMDE section of the forum, you might get better help in the right section
- Kompozer has been discontinued;
- Quanta Plus hasn't seen development in many years, I'd call it discontinued as well;
- Amaya should be installable, there are Debian downloads available;
- Aptana requires Sun JDK, not sure if that is a problem;
- BlueGriffon only has downloads for Ubuntu and may not work well with LMDE.
What kind of errors did you get from trying to install Amaya? It is the only one with .deb files, so it should tell you what libraries it is missing if it can't install.
Edit: and if anybody wants to suggest and alternative to Bluefish (the one you did install), what were the shortcomings of that for you?