How do I make smthng appear in Games from the 'start menu'?

Quick to answer questions about finding your way around Linux Mint as a new user.
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions use the other forums in the support section.
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
8brian

How do I make smthng appear in Games from the 'start menu'?

Post by 8brian »

How do I get games to show up in the games folder from the start menu?

=\
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
TheDynamicHamza21
Level 5
Level 5

Re: How do I make smthng appear in Games from the 'start men

Post by TheDynamicHamza21 »

What version and desktop environment you're running?

Mint has three versions 13 Maya, Nadia 14 and Debian and five different Desktop Environment editions;MATE,Cinnamon,XFCE,KDE. Editing the menu is not the same on every DE. Without knowing which version and DE you're running we can't help you.

If, by chance, you're using the MintMenu you can right click on the menu button,navigate to games and use the new item button to add the game to menu.
Linux Registered User: # 573034

Hamza21.com
8brian

Re: How do I make smthng appear in Games from the 'start men

Post by 8brian »

Thanks, Hamza. I do have the MintMenu, and I was able to accomplish what I wanted. I have Mint 14. Thanks again.

Return to “Beginner Questions”