How to install Cosmic Break ?

All Gurus once were Newbies
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Please stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions prefer the other forums within the support section.
Before you post please read this

How to install Cosmic Break ?

Postby ArcHeart on Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:42 am

hi guys, this is my first steps in linux and linux mint and i ve readed to install apliccation of guindow$ are required a program called "wine" i are installed that program and i try run the installer of cosmic break (a good game) but the window closes alone and i repeat that and that problem again.

i dont use privative controllers and my video card works perfect whit mint
anyone can help me whit this problem (trouble)?

thanks to all for help.
ArcHeart
Level 1
Level 1

Linux Mint is funded by ads and donations.

Re: How to install Cosmic Break ?

Postby emma520 on Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:50 am

Thank you for this.
CosmicBreak is a free-to-play 3D MMO Third-person Shooter in which players create and control giant robots to fight in various game modes. The game features an anime style, a sci-fi theme, a unique editor system for robot customization and a wide range of different game modes for mech fans to get an exciting shooting experience.
CosmicBreak was originally released in Japan and fairly received due to its solid gameplay. It is now making entry to Europe, with the 2nd CBT scheduled to start on Dec. 5th, 2012. For those interested in robots and intense PvP, you may want to check out this shooter MMO.
emma520
Level 1
Level 1

Re: How to install Cosmic Break ?

Postby passerby on Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:16 am

It seems to be well-supported on ubuntu/mint.
Check out the install instructions for Julia or Maverick here: http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.p ... &iId=20416
You may want to install playonlinux so you can run the specified version of wine.
Home PC: Xubuntu 14.04 x64, Nvidia GTX650, i7 3770K, 16GB RAM, Asus Xonar DX
Work PC: Mint 13 x64 XFCE, Nvidia GT620, i5 3470, 8GB RAM
Laptop: System76 Kudu Pro, Xubuntu 14.04 x64

My HTML5 login themes + screenshots
passerby
Level 6
Level 6

Return to Newbie Questions