Have searched through a bunch of threads and tried a few things already, but still no dice unfortunately. Some guidance would be appreciated!
- Win7 on primary HDD
- Had UbuntuStudio on Primary HDD, separate partition.
- Dual boot for these two was working just fine
- Installed Mint14 in UbuntuStudio partition, formatting as I went.
- Installed Grub to (I think) Win7 Bootloader drive? A little fuzzy on this sorry
- Initially couldn't boot anything at all
- Booted to LiveCD, downloaded and ran Boot-repair
- Can now boot into Mint just fine
- Win7 is in the list of available OS's in the Grub menu - however when selected, the screen goes black for a second or two, then comes back to the grub menu
- Have tried update-grub, no change
Where to from here team?!
Thanks in advance