Microsoft Plug & Play Game Controller

Quick to answer questions about finding your way around Linux Mint as a new user.
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions use the other forums in the support section.
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
admiralsboy888

Microsoft Plug & Play Game Controller

Post by admiralsboy888 »

I found a USB Microsoft Plug & Play game controller at a yard sale and want to get it to work with Mint 12, specifically with Nexiuz and OpenArena. I am using an Acer Aspire 5315 Notebook with 2 GB RAM and 120 GB HD. Any advice would be appreciated!

UPDATE: I put this question out there a couple days ago. Hard to believe 28 views, no replies. I've never had a question go unanswered on here this long! Will someone PLEASE help?

Another update: Now there have been 66 views and no replies. Isn't this supposed to be a "friendly" community where people help each other? I'm getting rather frustrated witht the lack of help in this and another topic I posted.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
CupOfCoffee

Re: Microsoft Plug & Play Game Controller

Post by CupOfCoffee »

Erm... I don't know, but you could try searching for your game controller on the Linux Community Website, (http://community.linuxmint.com/hardware) they could have the software for the device you have. I just saw you post and thought I could try to help a bit... :wink:

Return to “Beginner Questions”