Bootsector and backup are different

Quick to answer questions about finding your way around Linux Mint as a new user.
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions use the other forums in the support section.
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
Husse

Re: Bootsector and backup are different

Post by Husse »

This is probably not a simple one - you can probably live without the FAT32 partition for now
If you have windows installed boot win and try to fix it from there
What are sda6 and sda7?
They also have strange errors
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
MagnusB
Level 6
Level 6

Post by MagnusB »

I remember that Ubuntu Feisty ALWAYS ran fsck each 20th time you boot, could this be possible to implement in Mint as well?
You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on.
--Dean Martin
Husse

Post by Husse »

MagnusB wrote:I remember that Ubuntu Feisty ALWAYS ran fsck each 20th time you boot, could this be possible to implement in Mint as well?
Well this is the normal case, but not for fat and ntfs and I think it's every 30th time

Return to “Beginner Questions”