[Cinnamon] drag drop, customisation

Suggestions and feedback for Linux Mint and the forums
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read: Where to post ideas & feature requests
Gasoline

[Cinnamon] drag drop, customisation

Post by Gasoline »

Hello.

I've just registered after being "pushed" by a fellow user who was tired of my rants about linuxes ("go talk to the devs!"), here I am.

Well, I'm running Mint 14 with Cinnamon and to be honest, I like what I see. Nonetheless, I decided to share my ideas.

Bear in mind that I'm not a power user, I've been using the computer for years as a normal user, and linux for about 3 now, that said, here comes:

- I believe the minimum amount (if any) coding/command prompt should be necessary (doesn't mean it isn't the fastest, most productive way to do things - I'm talking as a normal user), that said, I think that in the menu, some kind of drag-drop behaviour should be applied, so that not only I could drag "shortcuts" (launchers?) to folders, as well as the desktop or dock.

- A GUI personalisation tool, for making/editing themes.

I don't know if I should use this post to share some ideas about mint, let me know.

Thanks a lot.

I'm sorry if I can't be of more help, but I'll try to give my perspective as a regular user, it's what I can do.
Oscar799
Level 20
Level 20

Re: [Cinnamon] drag drop, customisation

Post by Oscar799 »

Please post suggestions for future improvement of Cinnamon here https://github.com/linuxmint/Cinnamon

Return to “Suggestions & Feedback”